Location: Virtual OR Chicago, IL
Applied Frameworks is a fast-growing consulting and training firm that helps its clients do one thing: build profitable software. Our team of Lean-Agile experts are sought after for their ability to solve complex business challenges — and their commitment to enabling long-term organizational change.
After a successful 2021, we have ambitious plans for 2022. The Sales Director will play a vital role in propelling our company to the next stage of growth.
The Sales Director will work closely with the SVP of Sales and the senior management team to implement — and improve — our commercial strategy. The ideal candidate will leverage their experience in technology consulting to collaboratively expand key account relationships, cultivate leads, and meet group revenue targets.
What you will be working on:
- Conducting initial calls / assessments for new leads
- Supporting and guiding prospective clients as they evaluate a potential business relationship with us
- Collaborating with members of our consulting team to help as subject matter experts during the sales process
- Collaborating with members of the training sales team to ensure that opportunities for education are identified and met
- Creating business and proposal presentations using the IMPAX sales process
- Presenting proposals to decision makers which often include senior executives
- Writing and collaborating on proposals, SOWs and ensuring that contracting is effective and timely
- Working to grow existing business in key accounts
- Amplifying key marketing messages in appropriate social media sites
- Maintaining accurate and up to date CRM data including sales forecasting
- Collaborating with external business partners to generate new business
Experience & Education
- 5-7 years of experience selling consulting services to Agile software development teams
- Demonstrable track record achieving sales goals
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience and/or training as a public speaker (online or in-person) is a bonus
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes
- Knowledge of Agile practices and frameworks including Scrum and SAFe
- Knowledge of Product Management fundamentals
- Familiarity with Design Thinking
- Authentic curiosity and the ability to listen to understand, a skill we value internally as well as one that our customers appreciate
- Ability to work in a remote, self directed environment but the desire to foster communication and collaboration whenever beneficial for the team and for the client
- A commitment to personal responsibility and the desire to work in a transparent, blame-free and shame-free environment
- A commitment to creating and supporting an environment that creates and celebrates diversity so that all colleagues and customers know their perspectives are not just welcomed but sought after and respected
- Relentless desire to learn, read and follow thought leaders to stay current and become a trusted partner to your colleagues and customers
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Applied Frameworks offers generous health, dental, and vision benefits as well as a 401(k) matching plan.
How to Apply
Think you are a match? Please send us your resume to our HR Consultant at: email@example.com and include “Sales Director” in your subject line. We look forward to hearing from you! No calls or recruiters, please.