How to prepare for the class...
I look forward to meeting you in the workshop! I have pre-program "Warm-Ups" for you. First, online learning before the course to become familiar with Scrum Foundations.
Second, some quick, optional activities that will introduce you to the major concepts of the workshop.
Please try to complete the online learning and consider doing at least two of the optional activities, but don't miss number 6!
To access our online learning platform go to https://cspfastpass.com/wp-login.php. Your e-mail address is your user name. Your password was in the preparation e-mail you received.
The goals of the online lessons are (1) to introduce you to key Scrum concepts and (2) to open up more time in person for advanced topics and answers to your questions. I look forward to your feedback on this experiment.
Quick, Optional Activities After the Online Lessons
1. Write down at least 3 personal learning objectives you want to accomplish during the class. Bring them with you.
2. Please read at least one of the following items and jot down what you found interesting and any questions:
- Scrum Guide: http://www.scrumguides.org
3. Please "scan" the full set of learning objectives for the class and note the most interesting or important objectives you see.
4.Please watch this video by Henrik Kniberg and jot down any notes.
5. Watch any or all of the videos in the Scrum Foundations eLearning Series.
6. Please click the link below and complete the form to ensure we have the correct information for your certification. If you already have another Scrum Alliance certification, please use the same e-mail address.
See you at the workshop!
P. S. You don't need to print a ticket and if you need anything before the workshop contact me email@example.com or Brooke firstname.lastname@example.org.