How to prepare for the class....
Below are some pre-program "Warm-Ups" for you – quick, optional activities that will introduce you to some of the major concepts of the workshop. Please consider doing at least two of the Warm-Ups. Don't miss #5.
1. Write down at least 3 personal learning objectives you want to accomplish during the class. Bring them with you.
2. Please read at least one of the following items and jot down what you found interesting and any questions:
- Scrum Guide: http://www.scrumguides.org
3. Please "scan" the full set of learning objectives for the class and note the most interesting or important objectives you see.
- Learning Objectives: https://www.scrumalliance.org/scrum/media/ScrumAllianceMedia/Files%20and%20PDFs/Certifications/CSPO/CSPO-Learning-Objectives-062713.pdf
4.Please watch this video by Henrik Kniberg and jot down any notes.
5. Please click the link below and complete the form to ensure we have the correct information for your certification. If you already have another Scrum Alliance certification, please use the same e-mail address.
I look forward to seeing you in the workshop!