Acquire the Skills & Confidence to Lead Change
This interactive, dynamic, two-day workshop shares proven, real-world techniques for implementing Scrum and shows how you can be successful in the role of ScrumMaster to enable:
- Accelerated delivery with continuous improvement
- Fast feedback and rapid adaptation to change
- Increased employee morale and higher customer satisfaction
Through several small group activities, examine each piece of the Scrum framework to reinforce the course topics and maximize your understanding and retention of Scrum. Throughout the class, you will learn several Innovation Games® to increase your effectiveness with Scrum to help your organization.
CERTIFIED SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER®
Master Techniques to Maximize the Value of Your Product
This interactive, engaging two-day workshop provides essential knowledge and practice with proven techniques for collaborating with customers, stakeholders and development teams to:
- Generate a compelling product vision to delight the people who use your product
- Create roadmaps based on reality and build cohesive Product Backlogs.
- Innovate faster and move from idea to delivery more quickly
Integrating a variety of activities with brief lectures with multiple small group activities, this workshop ensures you are prepared to be effective in the role of Product Owner. Throughout the course, various Innovation Games will help you amplify product success and drive customer satisfaction.
The Alternate Path to Agility
All our certified Kanban classes, accredited by Lean Kanban University, equip you with the tools you need to adopt an approach to Agility that will deliver real business results. Since it’s inception in 2010, the Kanban Method has become recognized as a powerful framework for teams and organizations to:
- Focus on the flow of work to achieve market important business outcomes
- Achieve predictability to improve market and customer responsiveness
- Catalyze enterprise Agility and strengthen team capabilities
All our instructors have real world experience leading Kanban transformations and those lessons learned are shared with students using a variety of hands-on activities and interactions. Our goal is to ensure students will both learn and experience those lessons learned in a real and tangible way.
Guiding the Lean Enterprise
Join our SAFe Program Consultant Certified trainers as we guide you through all aspects of the world’s leading framework for enterprise Agility. Each one of our instructors brings their real world experience leading SAFe transformations and launching Agile Release Trains so that you can:
- Achieve the benefits of Lean-Agile software and systems development at scale
- Learn how to thrive, not just survive, in a world driven by digital transformation.
- Unlock the business results that count – productivity, quality, time-to-market and employee engagement.
Students will learn via a number of hands-on activities and exercises that promote learning, retention and immediate application. Public and private workshops are available to match your schedule and needs!
SCRUM @ SCALE PRACTITIONER CERTIFICATION
Deliver Value Faster & Cheaper
From Fortune 100 companies to start-ups, Scrum@Scale® transforms staid, 20th Century organizations into a modern Agile enterprises. In our two-day Certified Scrum@Scale Practitioner course, you will learn how to apply fundamental Scrum and Lean product development skills to scale Scrum from one to many teams across any sized initiative. The new skills and knowledge will enable you to:
- Deliver 5X the work without adding new teams
- Facilitate collaboration, planning and product delivery with tens, hundreds or even thousands of people!
- Overcome the common impediments to scaling and measure improvement at the enterprise level.
Our workshops teach how to scale Scrum through a combination of interactive lectures, hands-on exercises and real-world case studies. Our instructors – all trained and certified by the co-creator of Scrum and creator of Scrum@Scale, Dr. Jeff Sutherland – are scaling experts who bring their real world experience coaching, training, and transforming teams at Fortune 500 companies to your classroom.
Built Just For You
Applied Frameworks custom workshops take into account the audience and outcomes that are unique to your business setting. We work with you to design a curriculum that respects the needs of your learners and maximizes absorption and application of the material covered. Popular topics include (but not limited to):
- Business Agility for Leaders
- Launching Agile Teams
- Collaborative Roadmapping & Release Planning
- Working Effectively with Stakeholders
- Agile Coaching for Distributed Teams
- Optimizing Scrum Events
- Introduction to Kanban
Each workshop emphasizes application of Agile methods to your specific situation. Contact us today to discover a custom workshop that delivers!