How to prepare for the class....
I look forward to meeting you in the workshop! I have pre-program "Warm-Ups" for you. First, online learning before the course to become familiar with Scrum Foundations.
Second, some quick, optional activities that will introduce you to the major concepts of the workshop.
Please try to complete the online learning and consider doing at least two of the optional activities, but don't miss number 6!
To access our online learning platform go to https://cspfastpass.com/wp-login.php. Your e-mail address is your user name. Your password was in the preparation e-mail you received.
The goals of the online lessons are (1) to introduce you to key Scrum concepts and (2) to open up more time in person for advanced topics and answers to your questions. I look forward to your feedback on this online learning experiment.
Quick, Optional Activities After the Online Lessons
1. Write down at least 3 personal learning objectives you want to accomplish during the class. Bring them with you.
2. Please read the Scrum Guide: http://www.scrumguides.org and write down any questions from your reading.
3. Watch this short video of the creator of Scrum. After you've watched it, jot down what is (or what should be) your team's definition of done.
4. Read this short blog post and jot down any notes meaningful to you.
5. Watch any or all of the videos in the Scrum Foundations eLearning Series.
6. Please click the link below and complete the form to ensure we have the correct information for your certification. If you already have another Scrum Alliance certification, please use the same e-mail address.
See you at the workshop!
P. S. You don't need to print a ticket and if you need anything before the workshop contact me email@example.com or Brooke firstname.lastname@example.org.