How to prepare for the class....
I have pre-program "Warm-Ups" for you – quick, optional activities that will introduce you to some of the major concepts of the workshop. Please consider doing at least two of the Warm-Ups, but don't miss number 5!
1. Write down at least 3 personal learning objectives you want to accomplish during the class. Bring them with you.
2. Please read the Scrum Guide: http://www.scrumguides.org and write down any questions from your reading.
3. Watch this short video of the creator of Scrum. After you've watched it, jot down what is (or what should be) your team's definition of done.
4. Read this short blog post and jot down any notes meaningful to you.
5. Please click the link below and complete the form to ensure we have the correct information for your certification. If you already have another Scrum Alliance certification, please use the same e-mail address.
I look forward to seeing you at the workshop!