How to prepare for the class....
I look forward to meeting you in the workshop! In advance of the class, we have a few required pre-workshop "Warm-Ups" for you and some quick, optional activities that will introduce you to the major concepts of the workshop.
1. Very Important: Please click the link below and complete the form to ensure we have the correct information for your certification. If you already have another Scrum Alliance certification, please use the same e-mail address.
2. To access our online learning platform, go to https://cspfastpass.com/wp-login.php. Your e-mail address is your user name. Your password was in the preparation e-mail you received.
You must complete both online lessons before the workshop. Download and print the workbook as you begin each lesson.
The goals of the online lessons are (1) to introduce you to Scrum Foundations concepts and (2) to open up more time in person for advanced topics and answers to your questions.
3. Write down at least 3 personal learning objectives you want to accomplish during the class. Bring them with you.
4. Please read the Scrum Guide: http://www.scrumguides.org and write down any questions from your reading. The CSM online exam is "open book" and based on the Scrum Guide.
1. Watch this short video of the creator of Scrum. After you've watched it, jot down what is (or what should be) your team's definition of done.
2. Read this short blog post and jot down any notes meaningful to you.
3. Watch any or all of the videos in the Scrum Foundations eLearning Series.
See you at the workshop!
P. S. You don't need to print a ticket and if you need anything before the workshop contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Brooke (email@example.com).