As an SPC, you might see yourself as a trainer, as a coach, as a mentor, or as a facilitator. However, the “C” in “SPC” stands for “Consultant.” Check out the latest episode in the “SPC Journey” series recorded on October 13, 2022. We discuss consulting skills and how they benefit an enterprise or agency seeking to achieve greater business agility.
In the video explore topics including:
- What is a consultant and how does that differ from a coach?
- Common challenges (Is it your transformation, or theirs? etc.)
- Winning strategies to succeed
- Preparing the client for sustainability
- Q&A – Don’t forget to bring your questions!
About the SPC Journey series:
The SPC Journey is a series of webinars and panel discussions, hosted by SPCT Phil Gardiner, designed to help SPC’s and those they support on their journey to learn, grow, and succeed in implementing SAFe. Episodes include:
- “SPC Journey: I’m an SPC, Now What?!?” with Harry Koehnerman, SAFe Fellow
- “SPC Journey: From Theory to Practice” with Travis Moorer, SPCT Candidate
- “SPC Journey: I’m an SPC and a Coach” with Rachele Maurer, SPC
- “SPC Journey: I’m an SPC and a Consultant” with Michael Robertson, SPC
Phil Gardiner, SPCT, leads the SAFe Practice for Applied Frameworks, where he serves as an Executive Consultant, enabling enterprises to accelerate the delivery of products and services through Lean-Agile ways of working. Phil has a passion for deep, sustainable change, and this has led him to become a thought leader in the Lean Portfolio Management (LPM) space while also developing an outcome-based approach that
meets his customers where they are while cultivating the capabilities of their leaders, changes agents, and SPCs. On his journey, Phil has worked with dozens of enterprises and agencies, from Fortune 10 corporations to the US Department of Defense.
Charles Rapier is an experienced Life Sciences technologist and clinical operations executive with a demonstrated history of building, optimizing and catalyzing businesses through the use of technology, operational astuteness, a continuously evolving business acumen and a deep understanding of how to inspire others. Partnering with others, he helps companies achieve increased value and competitive advantages by providing 20+ years of commercial, operational and technological leadership to unlock any untapped potential within an organization.
Interested in learning more about Applied Frameworks and how our team can help you achieve profitable sustainability? –> Schedule a meeting with the webinar host, Laura Caldie.