Set yourself apart – Reach the expertise level to make a real impact
For the first time, now you can receive your Advanced Certified Product Owner® (A-CSPO) training on-demand, on-line, with a guided mentoring program designed by Certified Scrum Trainers® (CST) specifically for Product Owners looking to achieve a deeper understanding on Scrum and Agile. Our program offers A-CSPO students fast, condensed lessons combined with on-the-job application of key concepts for immediate affect.
Progress at your own pace – All you need is an hour a week
“People want to know more about Scrum and Agile, but they simply do not have time to spend eight hours (or more!) in a classroom. With this our program, all you need are a few spare hours a week to complete one or more topics,” says Carlton Nettleton, co-founder and one of the CST instructors. Our A-CSPO program is comprised of seventeen on-line courses which include short lectures, engaging exercises and useful step-by-step techniques to test out with your team.
Special format – Say goodbye to boring lectures
“Most on-line training is boring and prone to distraction. Too many instructors talk for far too long about topics and theories not relevant for real world application. With our program, all our lectures are crisp (no more than fifteen minutes) and are combined with practical, on-the-job exercises so you can immediately put into practice what you have learned,“ says Jason Tanner, also a co-founder and CST instructor. Get ready for a powerful training approach that keeps the A-CSPO lessons short, creative, focused and meaningful to the industry of Agile software development.
Be part of a community of learners – Establish relationships with the instructors
“Learning works best when you are in a community and the best learning experiences are shared,” says Jason. Each month, you can dial in to one or more Coaching Circles with your CST instructor and other students, to check progress, share ideas, answer questions, offer encouragement and give some support. With our program, you will feel like you are doing your A-CSPO journey within a team even though it is an online program.
We welcome everybody to start the program, however you will need to meet certain criteria to receive your A-CSPO certification:
- A current Certified Scrum Product Owner® certification from the Scrum Alliance®.
- 12 or more months of experience as a Product Owner within the last 5 years.
- Attend at least four instructor-led Coaching Circles (you are welcome to attend more of course!).
- Complete all the on-line modules, quizzes and assignments.
- Bring a positive attitude and desire to make a real impact along with your team.
This is the list of the subjects that you will cover on your path to become an A-CSPO:
- Product Backlog Prioritization & Refinement
- User Stories
- Rapid Vision Generation
- Roadmapping That Works
- Value Proposition Design
- Hypothesis Testing
- Use Cases
- Getting to Done
- Solving Collaboration Challenges
- Understanding Yourself as a Product Owner
- Lift-off for Agile Teams
- Scaling Scrum and other Agile proceses
- Extreme Programming
- Facilitative Listening I & II
- Inclusive Solutions
Former students from CSP Fast Pass have come from different backgrounds:
- Product Owners, Product Managers and other entrepeneurs
- Certified ScrumMasters, Agile Coaches and other change agents
- Certified Scrum Professionals looking to renew their certificatio
- Architects, Business Analysts and Technical Managers
Finally, participants who go on this journey will have one-year of access to the Coteneo Collaboration Cloud and receive an additional certification (Yellow Belt).