CERTIFIED SCRUM PROFESSIONAL – SCRUMMASTER (CSP-SM)
- On-demand access for 12 months
- Regular feedback and advice from instructors
- 16 video lessons
- 14+ downloadable workbooks
- 12+ facilitation tools
- 50+ instructor-led virtual classroom sessions per year
Our Certified Scrum Professional – ScrumMaster course — part of the first Scrum Alliance-approved online program for advanced Scrum training — was designed by the trainers who wrote the certification standard.
Designed for ScrumMasters looking to level up their Agile expertise and take the final step toward full Certified Scrum Professional®, your gateway to Certified Team Coach®, Certified Enterprise Coach®, Certified Scrum Trainer® or your dream job as an Agile Coach.
Certified Scrum Professional – Course Overview
What Makes Our Certified Scrum Professional – ScrumMaster Program Unique
When we sat down to design this program for the Scrum Alliance, we were guided by three core principles:
- Our program would be the most rigorous and complete of its kind. There are no shortcuts to mastering this material.
- We believe you should be in control of pace and direction of your learning journey. You decide what you learn, when.
- Direct instructor interaction is essential to the process. That’s why we provide personalized feedback and advice as you advance through the course.
If you have decided to become a Certified Scrum Professional, you are serious about your career. This program is designed for you.
- Coaching Executives
- Team Development II
- Catalyzing Agile Adoption
- Sustaining Agile Adoption
- Scaling Scrum & Agile II
- Lean Thinking
- Lift-off for Agile Teams
- Inclusive Solutions
- No More Bad Meetings
- Roadmapping That Works
- User Stories
- In-person Collaboration
- Online Collaboration
- Interactive Instructional Design
“I really like the practical examples given from Jason’s and Carlton’s experience applying these techniques rather than just the theory itself.”
“I used concepts from this course in an all day meeting with the client today!”
“I really appreciate Carlton’s & Jason’s fast turnaround of responses to the various assignments and submissions.”