Growth Stage Pricing
What is the Growth Stage Pricing Workshop?
The Growth Pricing Workshop is a collaborative learning and working session that provides the knowledge needed to use the Profit StreamTM Pricing Model to gain a deeper understanding of pricing, licensing, and customer ROI as it relates directly to YOUR business.
How does it work?
The workshop combines interactive sessions, collaborative exercises, conversations with other portfolio companies, and the application of workshop content to your specific business you will:
- Complete a Customer Benefit Analysis to understand the tangible and intangible benefits of your Customer’s perception of the total value of your solution.
- Align existing pricing choices to Price Strategy, Structure, Specifics, and Policies – the elements of the Profit Stream Pricing Model
- Understand how to construct a Customer ROI Model, including the Total Cost of Ownership.
- Identify the most significant opportunities to improve pricing and licensing.
What will I get from participating?
This is a true working session with access to experts to help guide you during the workshop. During the session, you will create:
- A Customer Benefit Analysis that identifies tangible and intangible benefits.
- An actionable mode of Pricing Strategy, Structure, Specifics, and Policies.
- A comprehensive plan for creating a Customer ROI Model.
- An understanding of how to communicate new prices, manage existing accounts, and adopt a continuous approach to sustainable pricing.
In addition to the discounted registration fee Companyon Ventures portfolio company, participation in the workshop also includes two 1-hour follow-up coaching sessions after the workshop to refine your pricing and licensing choices. You may register as a company (up to 4 people and must include a Founder/CEO) or as an individual.
Luke Hohmann, CINO
Luke has been involved with Applied Frameworks since its founding in 2003. He later went on to start Conteneo, a collaboration software company which Scaled Agile acquired in 2019. He is the author of four books including the upcoming Software Profit StreamsTM co-authored with Jason Tanner (available April 2023) and cited as an inventor on over a dozen patents. Luke is also a highly sought-after keynote speaker worldwide and is passionate about helping organizations become profitable and ultimately sustainable.
Upcoming Companyon Ventures Workshops
“The hands-on, interactive teaching style was perfect for me as a visual learner. So glad this was not two days of death by PowerPoint.”
“The organization of the course was excellent. I really valued the pre-course readings and homework which allowed the live course to be dynamic and focused on solving cases rather than covering the finite details of the methodology.”
“The class felt very interactive despite not being co-located. The combination of the Miro board and Zoom breakout rooms helped a lot in creating an inclusive environment.”