In general, one hour spent in the classroom is equivalent to one Professional Development Units (PDU) with the Project Management Institute (PMI). Since Applied Frameworks is NOT a PMI Registered Education Provider (REP), you will have to apply for and claim your credits through the PMI Continuous Certification Requirement System (CCRS).
After you log into the PMI.org website, go to the “Report PDU” subsection, choose “Course or Training” as your PDU Category. In the form, you need to indicate a split for the PDU earned in our course across multiple categories. We recommend the following distribution depending on the type of certification you received from us.
- Scrum certifications: during our CSM and CSPO classes we spend a total fourteen contact hours over two days discussing a variety of software project management practices covered by the Scrum framework. This allows you to claim fourteen PDU for the course and also qualifies as fourteen of the required twenty-one contact hours necessary to qualify as a candidate for the PMI-ACP test.
- Technical Project Management: 8
- Leadership: 6
Certified Scrum Product Owner
- Technical Project Management: 3
- Leadership: 3
- Strategic and Business Management: 8
- SAFe certifications: coming soon
- Kanban certifications: coming soon