Congratulations on your completion of the Certified Scrum Product Owner course! This page provides some of the resources discussed in class for your ongoing use on your Scrum journey.
- User Story Mapping
- Value Proposition Design
- Agile Estimating and Planning
- Beyond Software Architecture
- The Oz Principle
- The Inmates Are Running The Asylum
- For product roadmapping content, visit this blog post for templates.
- These webinars expand on the concepts discussed in class: Agile Roadmapping at Scale and Advanced Roadmapping at Scale
- To view the roadmapping presentation shared in class.
Planning & Prioritization resources
- Here is the Prioritizing for Profit spreadsheet. Remember you decide all of the columns and weightings based on your situation and context.
- Here is the Release Planning activity worksheet if you want to try it again with other people.
User Story resources
- You may find Richard Lawrence’s Story Splitting Cheat Sheet useful to help you decompose product backlog items.
- I recently found the User Story Primer in my files and hope you find it valuable.
Innovation Games resources
- Buy A Feature chapter
- Prune the Product Tree chapter
- Product Box chapter
- or just buy the book…You won’t regret it!