How to prepare for your class….
We look forward to meeting you in your upcoming workshop! In advance of the class, we have a few required, pre-workshop “warm-ups” for you in addition to some quick, optional activities that will introduce you to the major concepts of your workshop.
Important information about your certification
Click this link and complete the form to ensure we have the correct information for your Scrum Alliance certification. If you do not complete this form, you will NOT receive your certification from the Scrum Alliance.
If you already have another Scrum Alliance certification, or had one in the past that expired, please use the same e-mail address that you used before.
- Write down at least three personal learning objectives you want to accomplish during the class. Bring them with you.
- Please read the Scrum Guide and write down any questions from your reading. Bring your questions to class. The CSM online exam is “open book” and based on the Scrum Guide.
- Watch this short video by the co-creator of Scrum, Jeff Sutherland. After you’ve watched it, jot down what is (or what should be) your team’s Definition of Done.
- Read this short blog post and jot down any notes meaningful to you.
- Watch our own videos on the Scrum Workflow (part I and part II) or Scrum Roles (part I and part II).
- Watch any, or all, of the videos in the Scrum Foundations eLearning Series.
See you at the workshop!
The Applied Frameworks Team
P.S. You do not need to print your ticket. If you need anything before the workshop contact Brooke (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any help.