The role of the Architect is evolving, and one of the first steps to take is to choose a framework that will enable customer-centric technological designs and development that remains flexible enough to accommodate rapidly changing demands yet robust enough to earn the trust of the business and customer.
Attendees to this SAFe® Architect course can improve collaboration and alignment in a SAFe Lean-Agile enterprise when they become a certified SAFe 5 Architect. The SAFe for Architects course prepares System, Solution, and Enterprise Architects to engage across the organization as effective leaders and change agents who collaboratively deliver architectural solutions.
About the Course
During this three-day course, attendees will explore the roles, responsibilities, and mindset of Agile Architects, and appreciate how to align architecture with business value and drive continuous flow to large systems-of-systems while supporting SAFe program execution.
- How do I plan for and execute a program increment (PI)?
- How do I plan the architectural runway to consistently deliver business value?
- How do I create clarity and visibility into the architectural vision for an ART?
This course is for senior technical contributors who need to understand the role of System, Solution, and Enterprise Architects in Lean-Agile enterprises. The course is also appropriate for individuals desiring a deeper view into how architecture enables continuous value flow and how architects engage in, and contribute to, a Lean-Agile enterprise.
Read the full SAFe for Architects course description.
- Course materials
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
- SAFe Architect certification exam
Why You Should Take This Course with Applied Frameworks
You have choices in your learning journey. If you choose Applied Frameworks, you will learn the subject matter with instructors who gained their expertise first-hand in large organizations. And you will be learning with a team that is as passionate about your personal success as they are about the subject matter.