Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
Are you a problem solver? Do you enjoy working on multiple projects and managing the outcomes to meet budget specifications and target deadlines? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are able to pivot quickly as priorities change? Applied Frameworks is looking for an Executive Assistant with these qualifications to support the CEO and COO of the organization.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for:
- Assisting or managing coordination and oversight of special projects
- Coordination of logistics and schedules for various internal and external meetings, work sessions, briefings and other events and programs
- Interacting with internal and external people to obtain and provide information and assistance working with Applied Frameworks
- Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner to the CEO and COO
- Answering and directing inquiries and provide information on corporate, operational and other policies and procedures
- Management of CEO and COO calendars, including scheduling meetings, preparing agendas and minutes and tracking action items
- Management of CEO and COO communications, including email, voicemail and other message systems.
- Managing travel arrangements
- Assisting in preparation of presentations and reports
- Maintaining and refining internal processes that support the CEO and COO
- Coordinating internal and external resources to expedite workflow
Qualified candidates will have:
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and accountable to established goals, as well as a team player
- Strong ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with staff, management, and C-level individuals
- Well-organized and detail-oriented approach to work
- Ability to work effectively in a deadline-driven, multi-priority environment, exhibiting consistent usage of effective time management skills and appropriate resource management, communicating issues and delays to others
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise proper discretion and judgment
- Working knowledge of office software (Google Workspace, Microsoft Excel, Slack, Zoom, Miro)
Applied Frameworks offers full time employees health benefits, paid time off and a stock option plan. The salary range is $55,000 – $65,000. Think you are a match? Please send us your resume to our HR Consultant at: firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Executive Assistant” in your subject line. We look forward to hearing from you! No calls or recruiters, please.