Location: Virtual OR Richmond, Virginia
Applied Frameworks is a fast-growing consulting and training firm that helps its clients do one thing: build profitable software. Our team of Lean-Agile experts are sought after for their ability to solve complex business challenges — and their commitment to enabling long-term organizational change.
After a great 2021, we have ambitious plans for 2022. The Director of Marketing will play a vital role in propelling our company to the next stage of growth. The successful candidate will use their experience in technology consulting or software development to build a growth strategy — and implement it.
To be considered for this role, applicants should have a solid understanding of Lean-Agile practices, understand software product management, and, most importantly, know what it takes to scale a consulting firm.
This role is most likely going to be virtual, but candidates in the Richmond, Virginia area will have the option of working in our office.
- Developing and implementing a cohesive marketing plan to generate new consulting and training leads
- Aligning with the SVP of Sales to establish marketing goals to achieve consulting and training revenue targets
- Forecasting and tracking lead generation to successfully meet revenue goals
- Leading new content development in support of marketing goals, including scheduling and execution of blogs, and webinars
- Building and managing the marketing budget for the company
- Creating and managing all advertising campaigns and social media
- Regular reports and presentations of marketing metrics to the leadership team
- Perform market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
- Forecasting hiring needs to grow the marketing function
- Integration of marketing plans in company’s monthly, quarterly, and annual plans
- Competitive analysis of the marketplace
Experience & Education
- 7+ years in marketing for a consulting firm or software company
- At least 1 year at Director level
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful lead generation strategies
- BA required; MBA preferred
- Certifications in Product Management and/or Agile methodologies preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to create and manage a budget for marketing
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff and executive team
- Very strong short- and long-firm writing skills
- Expertise in content strategy and SEO
- Working knowledge of HubSpot CRM
- Hands-on experience with WordPress CMS and Mailchimp email service platform
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics
- Thorough understanding of Lean-Agile business practices
- Working knowledge of Product Management and Product Marketing
- Capable of engaging and influencing others to collaborate and execute a wide range of marketing campaigns and events including webinars, podcasts, blog series, social media and live events
Applied Frameworks offers full time employees health benefits, paid time off and a stock option plan. Think you are a match? Please send us your resume to our HR Consultant at: firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Director of Marketing” in your subject line. We look forward to hearing from you! No calls or recruiters, please.