We teach and coach talented people to realize their potential to create great software products and services.
At Applied Frameworks we leverage our talent and experience to teach, mentor, coach and consult with individuals, teams and organizations to apply proven frameworks to optimize product management and software development practices to achieve our client's business goals.
Identity and Values
- Integrity: We tell the truth, we do the right thing -- even when no one is looking.
- Trustworthy: Our customers rely on our character, ability, strength and truth.
- Responsible: We own our ability and power to create, choose and attract
- Rooted in Agile: We and our customers have achieved our greatest success through the Agile Value and Principles.
- Committed: We are committed to our customer's success.
- We put out families first; we believe in operating at a sustainable pace indefinitely.
- Contribute back to important causes -- Through pro bono and direct contribution.
- Build a self-sustaining culture that doesn't rely on any one individual to continue.
The company was originally founded as Enthiosys in 2006 by Luke Hohmann. Jason Tanner joined Enthiosys in 2008 and assumed the role of CEO in 2010. In 2013 we changed our name to Applied Frameworks, reflecting our approach to applying proven frameworks rooted in Lean-Agile principles to optimize product management and software development practices and achieve organization change and agility.
Our Leadership Team